- Finepoint Glass Reassure Customers about COVID-19
Finepoint Glass Reassure Customers about COVID-19
Written by Finepoint
In response to the ongoing situation with COVID-19, our team at Finepoint Glass have enforced new procedures within our business to ensure the safety of all of our customers, employees, and their families. This is a top priority of ours, and because of this, we want to reassure you that business is open as usual.
All of our products are being sanitised at various times throughout the day and our staff are equipped with protective gear, so you can still benefit from our services.
Explore Our Showroom From Your Home
Unfortunately, our showroom is now closed as a precaution of safety to our staff and customers. If you had an appointment with us or were hoping to come and see us in the near future, don’t worry! You can still explore our showroom in Virtual reality from your own home, or wherever you are!
This online tool will allow you to view our range of slimline aluminium windows and doors as well as other products such as walk on glass and roof lights. You will even be able to glimpse into our manufacturing and fabrication facility.
Chat With Us On Our Website
We have an online real-time chat system that is being monitored throughout our opening hours, and will allow you to ask any questions or talk to a member of our experienced team without needing to visit us.
You Can Request a Quote Online
You can request a quote online by letting us know what product you are interested in, and how we can get in touch. We will then be able to contact you via the phone to discuss this with you.
What We Are Doing For You:
- In many cases, we will not need to enter your property and are able to survey from outside and we will not be offended if you want us to stay outside.
- Our employees are thoroughly washing their hands throughout the day, as well as sanitising upon contact with equipment or products.
- Where needed, our employees are equipped with protective equipment such as disposable gloves and face masks.
- All products are being thoroughly cleaned when moved or loaded up for delivery.
If you need to talk to us about your project, require any technical information or have any questions regarding visiting us, please contact us on email@example.com or by contacting us on 01923 229 949.